Uncontrollably Fond (2016) on IMDb

Uncontrollably Fond (2016)
Hamburo Aeteuthage (original title)
20 episodes

When Shin Joon-Young (Kim Woo-Bin) and No Eul (Bae Suzy) were children, they were separated and became heartbroken. As adults they meet again. Shin Joon-Young is now a top actor and singer. He is intelligent and attractive. No Eul is the PD of documentaries. She values money over justice and kisses up to those with more power than her.

Another recommended KDRAMA from my colleague America.  Initially, I didn't want to watch this, because I know that this is all drama, but she insisted.  I'd say that this brought me to tears, most of the episodes.  I was so gloomy, that I felt I'm going to be sick and sort of lost interest in doing the usual things I do on my Rest Days.  Though the lead female character shows us to be resilient, maintaining the positive attitude towards life, despite the negative/hardships/obstacles.

Death Note (2017) on IMDb

Death Note (2017)
1h 41min

A high school student named, Light Turner, discovers a mysterious notebook that has the power to kill anyone whose name is written within its pages and launches a secret crusade to rid the world of criminals.

Didn't like this version over the Japanese Live Action.  Though I still managed to finish the movie till the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment