Kids Then and Now

When I was a kid, I used to play outside with our neighbor kids. During those times, playing alone in your house is lonely, so I have to go out to have fun. We play hide and seek, tag, exploring the neighborhood, playing pretend (cooking leaves), collecting stones/bottle caps/rubber bands/"teks", play in the rain, and many more.

Simple fun, simple pleasures. You learn to cooperate because if not, you'll end up playing alone, which is kind of depressing during those days, especially if you're an only child.

Today, kids can enjoy just by sitting infront of the computer, playing online games, or play using their handheld games. You can enjoy without even doing efforts of going out and making friends.

I enjoyed my childhood years, and wouldn't exchanged them to what it is today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment