My Responsible Dad

Back when I was little, I'm much more closer to my father than I was with my mother. Maybe it's because my father used to give what I want, buy what I want, etc. He wouldn't let nobody in our family spank me, though my mother had spank me a couple of times, but I deserved it anyway.

I fondly recall how my father will always have something for me when he comes home from work. My favorite was Juicy Fruit bubble gum, which I often swallow after a few chews. He would also tag me along when he's taking the company's guest on a tour of the city. Bring me along to the office during weekends, while he's working I'm taking the tour of the office, seating on chairs pretending I'm a grown-up office girl. It was also the first time I had my hands on a computer and played my first computer game (PacMan).

My dad is the most responsible guy I've known in my whole existence, he'll do everything to support his family. Will even work on weekends during his day-offs just so he could provide more for his family. Will do any kind of work, as long as it's decent. High School was his highest education attained, never entered college, because his parents (my grandparents) can't afford to do so. But that didn't stop him from doing what he must in order to survive and raise a family. That's because of his intelligence, perseverance, and resourcefulness. Sadly, not a lot of guys possess this kind of attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment