Doctor Stranger

Doctor Stranger (2014) on IMDb

Doctor Stranger (2014)
Dakteo Yibangin (original title)
20 episodes

As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-suk) and his father were kidnapped by North Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a famous doctor.


Second KDRAMA of Lee Jong-Suk for me. Didn't thought that the series or the story will keep me interested. If only, I started watching this on the first day of my rest day then I could've finished this in just a day or two.

Though, I like him more on W: Two Worlds, because (1) he's more manly, he's better with a little more weight; (2) can't get enough of the chemistry between Lee Jong-Suk and Han Hyo Joo that I wished hard that they could continue off-cam :P. I didn't feel the chemistry between Lee Jong-Suk's character and Jin Se-Yeon on this series, I felt it though on scenes between Lee Jong-Suk and Kang So-Ra.

Overall, it's a good story and worth watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment