Justice League

Justice League (2017)
PG-13 | 2h

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes-Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash-it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.


Despite my high expectations, I must admit that I was somewhat disappointed with the lack of awesome battle scenes in this movie, considering it boasted a lineup of six powerful superheroes. While I anticipated epic showdowns, the movie seemed to fall short in delivering the action-packed moments I had hoped for. Nonetheless, the film still had its moments and enjoyable aspects, but I couldn't help but feel that it had the potential for much more thrilling battles that could have truly showcased the collective strength and abilities of these iconic superheroes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment