On my FYP, thought of doing this if I was the CCA taking this call.

@purplejein #duet with @chardie4248 keri ba? 😅😝😁 #kolsenereygent #jobyodaph #purplejein #jeinsons ♬ original sound - Chardie B 🌷

INSTEAD of saying "I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Let me go ahead, and check what seem to be going on here.

     ---- There's empathy, but setting a negative mood with the word inconvenience. While the next statement would be better with short and straight-to-point statement. 

SAY, "I am sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to the net. Let me go ahead and check the account.

     ---- Demonstrating empathy, reiterated the purpose of the call through active listening. Then, smoothly moved on to the next course of action you plan to take.

REPLACED the "I appreciate that." with "Got it!" or maybe a simple "Thanks!", when caller provided the PIN.  For me, it's unnecessary to say appreciate, when I think that there's nothing special about it, and just part of the SECVER.

OMITTED "You're welcome." when the caller said no need for help and said thanks. IMO, I haven't done anything special, except for checking the account status, so like a casual "Sure, no worries." should be enough. Then transition to proactively ask if there's anything the caller needs assistance for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment