The Sandman (2022)
TV Series | 45min


Upon escaping after decades of imprisonment by a mortal wizard, Dream, the personification of dreams, sets about to reclaim his lost equipment.

This series proved to be quite fascinating for me, especially since I often experience vivid dreams and have pondered the existence of other dimensions or universes. 

Admittedly, the first few episodes left me feeling a bit bored, but my excitement soared once the protagonist was finally freed, leading to a thrilling turn of events. 

The multitude of names they referred to him by posed a challenge for me to keep track, especially given my limited knowledge about Sandman, having only seen him in "Rise of the Guardians." However, this lack of familiarity with the comic book series actually made the series all the more intriguing for me. I found myself hooked, eagerly awaiting each episode to unravel more about him and the captivating storyline. 

As the series progresses, I can't help but wonder what exciting twists and turns await in the next season, leaving me genuinely curious to see what lies ahead.


Synchronic (2019)
R | 1h 42m

Two New Orleans paramedics' lives are ripped apart after they encounter a series of horrific deaths linked to a designer drug with bizarre, otherworldly effects.


It's puzzling to me that IMDB didn't categorize this as science fiction, but perhaps there's a reason behind it. While the movie does involve intriguing elements like time travel, it seems its primary focus is on portraying the surreal effects experienced by the drug user. Thus, it may not entirely fit the traditional science fiction genre. Nevertheless, the presence of the talented Mr. Grey actor adds an extra layer of interest to the film, adding to its appeal for viewers. Despite the classification, "Synchronic" still offers a unique and thought-provoking cinematic experience, captivating audiences with its blend of sci-fi elements and mind-bending storytelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment