I've been noticing live streams on TT where users draw their viewers' profile pictures. I usually don't stay long, except for one user whom I followed before. He's incredibly talented in drawing and has a nice voice too, blessed with many talents indeed.

One day, I stumbled upon a random user's live stream with less than 10 viewers. I got curious if he would draw my profile picture. Since I didn't see any gifts, I decided to use one of my hard-earned credits to encourage him. However, I was disappointed with the result. I recorded it as it was my first time, but it seemed like he intentionally made it look bad, and he didn't even add any colors to it. He ended the live stream abruptly.

Later, I found another user, a girl this time, who was drawing live. I stayed to watch as she was bubbly and finished her drawings quickly. She randomly chose whom to draw, regardless of whether you gave her credits or not. Of course, she prioritized those who sent her gifts, which was fair. On my second day of watching her, she mentioned that she would draw me next time she came back.

After a few hours, I returned to check her live stream and saw that she had a lot of viewers and received many gifts. I was happy for her achievements, and she seemed genuinely thrilled about it. She spread good vibes, unlike the other user I encountered before. When she saw me in the chat, she remembered me and asked if I was still there, to which I replied yes. She then drew my profile picture, and I was delighted.

This whole experience made me feel inspired to start drawing again and aspire to be as skilled as them.


@purplejein thanks a lot @art_airesse24 💜 done in just 12mins #amazing 🤩 #livedrawing #purplejein #jeinsons ♬ All I Want Is You - Disco Lines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment