Inception (2010)
PG-13 | 2h 28m


A thief who steals corporate secrets through the use of dream-sharing technology is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a C.E.O., but his tragic past may doom the project and his team to disaster.

What a phenomenal movie! I absolutely loved how it engages your mind, prompting you to think deeply and analyze every detail. The concept of dreams within dreams is mind-blowing, leaving you questioning whether they're truly dreaming or not, and whose dream they might be in, and at what level. It's such a fantastic idea! I can't help but daydream about the possibility of saving our dreams to watch them later :P. 

I consider myself lucky, or maybe not, as I have the ability to vividly remember most of my dreams. They're so vivid that I often wish I had artistic talents to draw and capture them all. Some of these dreams are incredibly realistic, to the point where I can genuinely feel the emotions and sensations within them. The experience is so intense that I even wonder if I encountered an incubus in one of them. "Inception" truly sparked my imagination and made me appreciate the enigmatic world of dreams even more.


Life as We Know It (2010)
PG-13 | 1h 54m

Two single adults become caregivers to an orphaned girl when their mutual best friends die in an accident.


"Typical opposites attract" is the central theme of this movie, and while the plot may be straightforward and some scenes a tad corny, there's one irresistible factor that kept me hooked: the yummy actor! Without that eye-catching presence, I might have found it challenging to sit through the entire film :P. However, the allure of this charismatic actor made the viewing experience enjoyable, adding a touch of charm that made the simple storyline all the more appealing. Sometimes, the right casting can truly make a difference in how we perceive and enjoy a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment