A Little Thing Called Love (2010)
"Sing lek lek tee reak wa rak" (original title)
- | 1h 58m

Nam is talented and funny, but with plain looks. She falls in love with the older Shone, one of the best-looking guys in school. Will she get her first love?

Our friend Chad's admiration for Mario Maurer's handsomeness piqued my curiosity, leading me to search for the movie he mentioned, "A Little Thing Called Love." To my surprise, I realized that I had actually seen parts of this movie before, as it was once aired on our local TV station, dubbed in our language.

However, this time, after watching the movie in its entirety, I fell head over heels in love with it. The film took me on a journey filled with laughter, giggles, and tears, evoking memories of my own high school days. The "kilig" moments, crushes, first love, and unforgettable friendships in high school all came rushing back to me, making me reminisce about those sweet and innocent moments. "A Little Thing Called Love" managed to touch my heart and soul, capturing the essence of youthful love and the cherished memories of those formative years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment