Immortals

Immortals (2011)
R | 1h 50m

Theseus is a mortal man chosen by Zeus to lead the fight against the ruthless King Hyperion, who is on a rampage across Greece to obtain a weapon that can destroy humanity.


After weeks of searching, I finally discovered the title of this intriguing movie, which I had caught glimpses of during my bus rides to work. Deciding to watch it alone, I knew it wasn't suitable for kids. It's funny how I initially mistook Zeus for Orlando Bloom, but a quick check on IMDb revealed that the talented actor was, in fact, Luke Evans. Surprisingly, I found myself drawn more to his character than the lead actor's.

As the story unfolded, I couldn't help but ponder one thing—how could immortals die in the movie? It was a thought that lingered in my mind, questioning the very nature of their existence. Nonetheless, the movie held me captivated with its unique narrative and engaging performances. Exploring the world of immortals and their struggles, it offered a fresh perspective on the concept of eternal life and the challenges that come with it. Despite the initial confusion about the characters, the movie left a lasting impression, prompting me to reflect on the complexities of immortality and the transient nature of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment