Hotel Transylvania (2012)
PG | 1h 31m

Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count's teen-aged daughter.


This heartwarming movie brought joy and entertainment to both me and my kids. As we watched, it unexpectedly reminded me of our dear dad, filling my heart with a bittersweet mix of emotions and making me miss him even more :(. The portrayal of the over-protective dad in the film resonated deeply, evoking memories of similar themes from the beloved movie "Finding Nemo." The strong bond between a parent and child, the challenges of letting go, and the overwhelming love that parents have for their kids were all beautifully depicted, striking a chord with my own experiences as a parent. Despite the moments of nostalgia and longing, the movie ultimately left us with a sense of warmth and comfort, reminding us of the enduring power of family connections and the love that transcends time and distance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment