Howl's Moving Castle (2004)
PG | 1h 59m

When an unconfident young woman is cursed with an old body by a spiteful witch, her only chance of breaking the spell lies with a self-indulgent yet insecure young wizard and his companions in his legged, walking home.


After much urging from my youngest sister, I finally decided to watch this animated movie, and I'm so glad I gave in to her recommendation. As someone who has always been amused by fantasy fiction and utterly fascinated by magic and witchery, this movie spoke directly to my heart, making it an instant favorite. I found myself so captivated by the enchanting world it presented that I couldn't resist watching it not just once, but twice in a single day. It's rare for a movie to evoke such a strong response from me, but this one earned a perfect 10 out of 10 stars in my book. The delightful blend of fantasy elements, endearing characters, and a heartwarming storyline left me thoroughly enchanted, and I'm certain it will remain a cherished film in my collection for a long time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment