Cowboy Girls

Sometimes, fine, ALWAYS it is... I get the feeling of being tired and bored of staying home.  Good thing though, that we have internet access, because if not, I’d be totally bored.  Did I mentiont, that we’re far from civilization?  Just kidding!  But I guess, we really do.   I’m used to being close to malls, I grew up in the city, where there's traffic, pollution, busy people.  


Then I thought, when was the last time I had a girls’ night out?  That was over 7 years ago???  I think the last time that we had night fun, was when we went out to Cowboy Grill Malate.  It was after my younger sister’s JS Prom.   I was with my two younger sisters, and few close neighbor friends. 

Our first stop was at Cowboy Grill Mabini, but my youngest sister was under age that time.  Thought we made her look a lil older with the heavy make-up, but we failed.   She didn't pass the bouncer's age/look check, blame our genes, because we're petite, ahahaha.  So we end up going to other branch just within the area.  Quite smaller, and solemn, and she was allowed to get in.

It was a fun and exciting night!  After that they all spent their evening at our place.  One of us wasn't able to control her urge to pee, she's been holding it for too long, at the same time we were laughing as we walk back to my place.   She was too drunk, so I guess that's a valid excuse, wehehehe.   

If I'd ever have the opportunity to experience that again, I’d love to feel that kind of carefree feeling.  As if you don’t have worries, like bills, budgets, or not worrying if your kids have taken their dinner yet, or if they're still awake or already sleeping, etc.  You know, just enjoying, and without a care in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment