I had a thought, what if one day, the hi-tech gadgets I have would suddenly be gone or lost.  Which of these that I can't live without, haha.


If I had to choose one, it would be "my preciousss.." *imitates gollum* camera phone.  Well it has all the features of the other technologies that I can't live without.  Plus, of course the features of text/call.

My camera phone has the features of a digital camera, to take pictures or record videos, but with lesser quality than my digital camera.  Maybe I could buy a better camera phone then :P. 

I could also browse the net with this phone, something that you can do with a desktop/laptop, but of course with limited capabilities.

I can play music, play games, I can even add music/games to it.  So please, don’t take my preciousss.. away from me, harhar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment