Missing my Hometown

I long for my hometown and sometimes wish we had never left, as it would have kept me closer to my family and relatives.

I never envisioned, let alone entertained the idea, that my life in the province would take such a negative turn. I've encountered more hardships here than I ever did back in my hometown. I'd rather not dwell on these issues here, as this blog isn't the right place for such deeply personal rants.

My deepest desire is to return to the city, where I can be near my family and relatives again. Living here in the province has left me traumatized and stressed. This house and this town serve as constant reminders of painful memories that I wish I could forget. Unfortunately, these memories continue to haunt me, and if I had the chance to live my life over again, I would choose a different path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment