Science & History

If I were to choose the subjects in which I'd like my children to excel, it would definitely be Science and/or History. However, simply having them love or like these subjects would suffice for me! 😄

SCIENCE

While Science might be perceived as a dull subject by some, I find it to be the most captivating and engaging one. Science provides us with insights into how the world around us functions. As a young student, I was utterly amazed the first time I peered through a microscope and saw the microscopic organisms in a water sample from a jar we had assembled a week prior. We had added various biodegradable items to that jar, including a cockroach leg (eww!). To the naked eye, it appeared as discolored liquid, but the microscope revealed a hidden world of tiny living organisms. Ever since that moment, I've never looked at things quite the same way. 

What I also adore about science is its branch of Astronomy, the study of celestial objects. It sparks questions in my mind: Are we the only planet with living creatures? Science ignites our curiosity, encouraging us to wonder, inquire, and search for answers. My fascination with Science has even influenced my love for Science fiction movies and novels.

HISTORY

Yes, another subject that's often labeled as dull. I remember struggling to stay awake in history class, but in reality, it's a captivating subject. History takes us on a journey back in time, sometimes thousands or even millions of years, to the very dawn of humanity. It prompts us to imagine what life was like in the past, offering a glimpse into bygone eras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment