Full House Take 2

Poolhawooseu Teikeu 2 (2012)
30min | 32 episodes

Full House Take 2 is a 2012 South Korean television series that was jointly produced by Korean, Chinese and Japanese companies. It aired on Japan's TBS-cable affiliate TBS Channel 2, and South Korean cable channel SBS Plus.

A hapkido teacher named Jang Man-ok (Hwang Jung-eum; Man-ok means "full house" in Hanja) poses as a stylist for top idol group TAKE ONE and moves into the band's luxurious house, which superstar musician Lee Tae-ik (No Min-woo) inherited from his father. A love triangle emerges as Lee vies against fellow band member Won Kang-hwi (Park Ki-woong) for Jang’s affection


After completing "The Girl Who Sees Smells," I couldn't resist diving into another Kdrama. Remarkably, this marks the 4th Kdrama I've watched this month alone, and we're barely into the second week of March! Talk about a Kdrama binge, lolz.

I stumbled upon this new drama on VIKI and was instantly intrigued by the unique characters and their distinctive hairstyles and outfits, setting it apart from the usual Kdramas I've seen. What's even better is that each episode is only 30 minutes long—perfect for quick and captivating viewing!

Little did I know that the real hook would arrive when I reached around 1/4 of the way through the 32 episodes. From that point on, I was completely engrossed, and true to form, I finished this addictive Kdrama in just two days! The captivating storyline and engaging characters kept me glued to the screen, making it impossible to resist the temptation of a marathon viewing session, lolz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment