The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015)
Naemsaereul Boneun Sonyeo (original title)
16 episodes

Detective Tae Ho lost his younger sister to a barcode-murder case and lost his ability to taste, smell, and feel pain. He then meets Oh Cho Rim, the only witness to the murder case who possesses a special sense: she can see smells.


"The Girl Who Sees Smells" marks my third Kdrama series for this month, and I must say, Shin Se-Kyung's acting here surpasses her performance in "Bride of the Water God." However, it's Min Namgoong's portrayal of his character that truly stands out, leaving a lasting impression.

The series' plot twists kept me thoroughly entertained and eagerly anticipating each new episode. I was so engrossed that I managed to finish the entire series in just three days, even though I secretly wished I could have binge-watched it all in one sitting if not for my work responsibilities, lolz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment