Man to Man


Man to Man (2017)
Maen Too Maen (original title)
16 episodes

A secret agent works under cover as a bodyguard and is forced to deal with both national security missions as well as a temperamental superstar.


The bromance scenes were an unexpected delight, and I couldn't help but find them more amusing than the scenes involving the lead couple, lolz. The subtle camaraderie between the characters brought a unique charm to the series, leaving me eagerly anticipating their interactions. The humor and chemistry shared by the male characters added an extra layer of enjoyment to the drama, and I found myself eagerly waiting for those hilarious moments to unfold. While the lead couple's scenes were undoubtedly significant to the plot, it was the bromance that stole my heart and kept me thoroughly entertained throughout the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment